MX1000 Laser in Lion

3 posts in this topic

I can't get the driver for my Logitech MX1000 to work in Lion. The installer aborts with the error message that this OS version is not supported. So only the main mouse buttons and the wheel are usable, whereas the wheel is inverted.

What can I do?

This is the same issue that occured when Snow Leopard came out. Right click on the LCC installer and select "show package contents." Inside one of the folders is the 'real' installer (sorry I'm sitting infront of a Vista desktop right now so I can't direct you any further.). It will run successfully from there.

The issue I'm encountering though is the system not finding my wave desktop keyboard or mouse. I had the same problem in Snow Leopard, but found the fix here,

http://www.cloudgoessocial.net/2010/09/21/...ave-pro-macosx/

This, unfortunately, is not working for me on Lion. If I find a solution I'll post it here. If you get yours working, please let me know what you did.

Edit: Went back to the site listed above and downloaded the .plist again. I guess I had backed my original one up and eventually mixed them up. It's all working now.