Welcome to InsanelyMac Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  

[Help] Rampage Extreme iii

2 posts in this topic

Hi guys. I some what new to this and was wondering what kexts I need to get my motherboard working. It, as stated in the title, is a Asus Rampage Extreme iii. I already have Lion installed. This brings me to my next question. For some reason every time I want to boot my Lion disk up I have to plug it into a real Mac and set FakeSMC.kext's permissions again using "chown -R 0:0 /Volumes...." then "chmod -R 777 /Volumes..." How would I fix that? Also what bootloaders can I use with Lion and how would I install them. My last question is how would I get my video card working? I have ATI Radeon 5830 so what kexts would I need for that?

How would I use this for my Video Card? Some one got their 5830 working with Zonalis or what ever.

Thanks for the help

Also I installed some kexts and now my Hackintosh wont boot. I try to boot and I see the Apple and everything is going fine and then bam my computer just restarts...