need info plz

curlyboy

9 posts in this topic

Guest bikedude880

Well, maybe search Google, you could find an answer to your own question. Sorry for the harsh reply, but I am tired of doing other peoples work for them. :)

look bro unless your actually gonna answer my question with a sensible answer best save the wear and tear on your keyboard huh ( grow up )

we all know about google ffs but isnt this why theres and overclocking and mod section on forums anyway ill just way patiently until someone sensible comes along

Guest bikedude880

Ok, so I spoke a little soon. I did some digging and came up with an answer. I am sorry to say that it is not possible to overclock this motherboard. If you want to overclock, I would recomend an ASUS board, as would many other people.

Frankly, your original post looked like it was written by some dip (pardon me) and I treated it like such.

Guest bikedude880

Anytime. Again, I would recommend an ASUS mobo (specifically the P5LD2-VM, as it has support for your proc I believe.) Other than that, glad everything is working for you.

Guest bikedude880

Check out my sig. I got the sound working with some poking around on this forum (I don't remember exactly how I did it, but its around here somewhere) and the ethernet works as far as I know (limited testing to see if it connected.)