{RESOLVED}Need Help Installing Snow Leopard Server

6 posts in this topic

I've tried to search but could not find any info about installing snow leopard server on EP45UD3P board. I already installed many snow leopard on hackintosh using lifehacker method. But every time i tried to install snow leopard server is always end up in grey screen. I used life hacker method but with no success.

My spec is;

EP45UD3P

Q9550

4 gig memory.

NVIDIA 9800GT

Could anybody help me to get this hackintosh up and running with snow leopard server.

Thanks in advance :(

I finally able to install the snow leopard system on my ep45ud3p and ep45ud3r. It turn out that the NVIDIA 9800GT is the culprit. I switch to NVIDIA 9500GT and all the sudden the problem is solved.

The installation is smooth and easy using lifehacker method. It's very straight forward install without any terminal work.

@alphak

It boot just fine when i used 9800GT, but when I tried to install, the installation is sluggish and very slow. It always come to a halt in the middle of preparing installation stage.

But now it's working flawless, I have not try the audio yet. The onboard network card is running without any patch.