DSDT & internal LCD

7 posts in this topic

I have Acer Aspire 7741G (i5-430M, 4GB DDR3, HD5650). I have some problems to make my internal LCD working. I read this (http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php...p;#entry1362685) and understood that all I need to add DualLink in my DSDT. I tried to make my own DSDT. I extracted it, but I can't compile it.

Please help me compile it and add code from post above to my DSDT. Thanks a lot.

DSDT.zip

that patch should not work for you

I really do not know how to solve this

I hope someone can help you

I applied the necessary fixs

dsdt.1120.zip

T_x rename

WED

DTGP

EHCI

HDEF

HKDS

HPET

IRQs

LPC*

OS

PNLF

RENAMED

RTC

SMBUS

SHUTDOWN

UHCI

WB15

WMAA

WMC9

WRCB

01m.png

look it

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php...=250905&hl=

that patch should not work for you

look it

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php...=250905&hl=

I follow this topic form moment it was created. There is nothing useful for me there.... At least for now.

I applied the necessary fixs

Thank you very much! But with DSDT you compiled I cant boot my OSX. I tried about 20 times and every time it was kernel panic.

DSDT gurus where are you? Please help me. I think it's very easy for guru. PLEEEEEEASE!!!

I follow this topic form moment it was created. There is nothing useful for me there.... At least for now.

Thank you very much! But with DSDT you compiled I cant boot my OSX. I tried about 20 times and every time it was kernel panic.

DSDT gurus where are you? Please help me. I think it's very easy for guru. PLEEEEEEASE!!!

you have unnecessary kexts

so the KP

send me a kextstat, run on terminal

kextstat

the only kext essential is fakesmc :(

I'm sorry I kept you waiting. I worked on the problem with my HD5650. While solving problems with my Radeon, I had to remove some kexts (NullPower...bla-bla...kext, Disabler.kext and something else). And when I tried to boot with your DSDT last time it was successful.

There is one problem with your DSDT. I don't have any sound drivers or enablers (like VoodooHDA or something else), but OSX detects my sound card as Intel instead ALC272x which is mine.

Thanks a lot!!!

kexts.zip

- remove EvOreboot(shutdown in DSDT, Restart Chamelon RC5) and ElliottForceLegacyRTC(RTc fix DSDT)

- you removed the AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext and AppleIntelCPUPowerManagementClient.kext?

you need these kexts for power management

- for Audio, you need a legacy and AppleHda patched or AppleHda 10.6.2

maybe you do not find

use VoodooHda and disabler AppleHda in System/Library/Extensions

AppleHDADisabler.kext.zip

I removed "NullCPUPowerManagement.kext", "Disabler.kext" and "ATY_Init.kext".

"AppleIntelCPUPowerManagement.kext" and "AppleIntelCPUPowerManagementClient.kext" in their places.

Power management is my secondary problem. Primary is HD5650m + LVDS!