random kernal dumps after java update and flash update

Timski

6 posts in this topic

hi guys i updated the java from yesterdays updates from apple and today i seem to be getting random kernel dumps and crashes might even bee the flash i don't know

here is a copy of the screen dump of the last one it might even be the flash any help on this one really appreciated i have leopard 10.5.8 on AMD with the 9.8.0 kernel..

thanks

:-)

post-94552-1299673910_thumb.jpg

hi guys i updated the java from yesterdays updates from apple and today i seem to be getting random kernel dumps and crashes might even bee the flash i don't know

here is a copy of the screen dump of the last one it might even be the flash any help on this one really appreciated i have leopard 10.5.8 on AMD with the 9.8.0 kernel..

thanks

:-)

just had another crash took a photo again to see if its the same error yes they are the same error :-(

here is

post-94552-1299680749_thumb.jpg

just had another crash took a photo again to see if its the same error yes they are the same error :-(

here is

and here is another one :-( this one is different looks like its the network card this time :-s

post-94552-1299714242_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

yep like i said it was using the 10.5.8 seatbelt.kext it was all working fine until the updates i checked that by opening a .dmg normally if the seatbelt is wrong it will crash but alas it never ( i have fixed it now used time machine to restore) but it would be nice to know what it was so if i encounter it again what to check ;-)