hardware compatible but need help booting

baronobeefdip

2 posts in this topic

all of my hardware is compatible (the processor INTEL Core i7, and the video card ATI Radeon HD 5770 has been proven to work) but the only setback is that my machine uses RAID as a SATA controller not AHCI, so i need a boot loader that supports my ATI video card and my RAID controller (probably trick apple into thinking that it's an AHCI) does such a boot loader exsist and where can i get it

all of my hardware is compatible (the processor INTEL Core i7, and the video card ATI Radeon HD 5770 has been proven to work) but the only setback is that my machine uses RAID as a SATA controller not AHCI, so i need a boot loader that supports my ATI video card and my RAID controller (probably trick apple into thinking that it's an AHCI) does such a boot loader exsist and where can i get it

I think that Raid requires two hard drives. You wrote that you had "1TB of hard drive space".

Did you mean you had 1TB of hard drive space on two different drives combined?