Total Commander 6.. error

6 posts in this topic

Hi

I have macosx10.4.6 and could install darwine based on last guide, compile fonts, and tempz... Many programs works. But the one I really want is total commander, and sadly it shows an error something related to registered com object or something

have someone ever make it work, whish version, how ??

thanks

Harold

I have the some problem. :o

I have an Intel Mac with MacOSX 10.4.7 and Darwine x86-0.9.12.

I have install it without errors, but when the application start it crash with a memory error. :P

I really want to use Total Commander under MacOSX. I come from Windows world and I love Total Commander. It is the best files manager of the world for me. I use it since 1992 when it was called Norton Commander! :)

I use all the shortcut and with my know how and experience I'm incredible quickly to manage files and archives.

If anybody have solution please contact me or post a message here. Thanks. :D

AndydnA

I have the some problem. :(

I have an Intel Mac with MacOSX 10.4.7 and Darwine x86-0.9.12.

I have install it without errors, but when the application start it crash with a memory error. :worried_anim:

I really want to use Total Commander under MacOSX. I come from Windows world and I love Total Commander. It is the best files manager of the world for me. I use it since 1992 when it was called Norton Commander! :)

I use all the shortcut and with my know how and experience I'm incredible quickly to manage files and archives.

If anybody have solution please contact me or post a message here. Thanks. :thumbsup_anim:

AndydnA

Total commander works under CrossOver-Alpha3 , you can find it on demonoid. I can understand you switching from the best filemanager to the worst piece of {censored} ever written it's traumatic . The finder + the patetic window manager are the really weak point of osx.

You can try mucommander , it's a total commander clone written in java, it's not great but still better than nothing

• 1 month later...
Total commander works under CrossOver-Alpha3 , you can find it on demonoid. I can understand you switching from the best filemanager to the worst piece of {censored} ever written it's traumatic . The finder + the patetic window manager are the really weak point of osx.

You can try mucommander , it's a total commander clone written in java, it's not great but still better than nothing

Thank you myzar! I'll try with crossover! :thumbsdown_anim:

I tryed disk order. It's a good clone, but don't have many great features as total commander.

I'll try mucommander too!

Thank you very much!

• 5 months later...