Wonder if 10.4.7 can work on my 5022? Never succeed installing 10.4.1 to 10.4.6

Gato_shin

3 posts in this topic

Tried lots of versions, even got help from JaS himself ( or herself? Haha), but never succeed in installing it on my acer 5022...

If JaS and Myzar and Semjaza's patch is only update file for installed 10.4.6, please tell me... almost give up hope after Jaz's 10.4.6 failed...

If there's prepatched DVD version... Maybe I'll give it one more try... If fail again, will not try any more before 10.5 releases.....

Special thanx to all people helped me.....

I used the MacOSX_10.4.6_GoatsecxDVD.iso DVD and then updated to the 10.4.7Intel hack update with no probles at all. I never got the JaS 1.4.6 DVD to boot correctly after the first reboot I keep getting a Still waiting for root device error. Best bet if you want to run a Hackintosh is to try a different image.

Yes. acer 5022 can install Mac OS X successfully, Sound and QE/CI can work,my laptop is acer 5022 ,i installed the mac successfully.

you only have JaS 10.4.6 is not enough,you also have to download the JaS 10.4.6 PPF patch, and patch the PPF to ISO. then Mac OS X can find your boot device,and you will never see the "still wait boot device",

I saw you come from shanghai,China, hehe, I am a Chinese too, and I wrote a post about how to install Mac OS X on the laptop acer 5022 in chinese,you can read it,i think it will be useful......here is the link:

http://benyouhui.it168.com/viewthread.php?...;extra=page%3D1