Internet shuts down after a few minutes

rufus03

3 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

I just installed iAtkos v7 successfully. I'm using the "SiS900"-Onboard Ethernet driver. After a few problems everything seems to work fine, but after about 10 minutes (it depends) my internet is just disconnected (MAC tells me the connection is fine, but nothing in the web or somewhere else is loading). I really got no idea, why these problems are there...

Is there anyone who can help me out? :D

Intel Pentium4 3,2 GHz

ATI Grafics (9400)

Gigabyte Motherboard (GA85-GXP) (with the stupid SiS 900 EthernetController onboard)

2 GB RAM

And i watched something very strange: when the Internet connection goes down (After reboot everything is fine) the CPU and the whole System seems to slow down: if i'm opening Safari or something it takes a very Long Time to Open (I've been waiting for about 2 minutes) and finally the whole System breaks down, so i have to Power off and on...??!