Boots, but need kexts

james21

5 posts in this topic

I installed Iatkos V3 and i can get it to boot up but i have to use

"cpus=1 -v -f -x busratio=20"

my usb ports works, but i can't use my keyboard or touch pad on my laptop.

when i installed iatkos i did a basic install the only thing i changed was my boot loader to chameleonV5

i have windows 7 on my hard drive and can boot up in it, so i can change my files for snow leopard in windows.

If more information is needed let me know.

Thanks

i'd also like to add if anyone can help with what i need to do to fix the cpus=1 and busratio=20 and why i always have to boot in safe mode that would be awesome.

i get an error when i boot up regular, ACIP or what ever that achip thing is, local error and i get a 64\ lots of words

NEWEST UPDATE

Ok so i can now boot up by typing in cpus=1 busratio=20 -f thats all i need to type in, is there anyway i can write this into my system so that i don't have to keep typing it?

Also i need to figure out how to get my touchpad working, i've tried voodoo kext and i've tried the apple one. nothing is working for my touch pad. :[

please help would be appreciated.

and wifi for the intel pro 5100 series :]

Or attach a USB keyboard & mouse so it allows you to do the fixes or install kexts needed. I don't think it's a good idea to change Snow Leopard files in Win7.

I always have a USB mouse plugged in & a Bluetooth keyboard on standby for situations like this.

Cheers!

well i have a usb mouse but i don't have a usb keyboard. and i have to boot in safe mode all the time, so idk how to fix that.

• 3 weeks later...