Some Simple Help.

Michael.reese2010

4 posts in this topic

So i have been attempting a good clean install of OSx86 on my PC. but i have run into alot of problems. i have tried installing with IPC 10.6 10.5.6, Ideneb 1.6 10.5.8, and iATKOS v7 10.5.7. and each install has brought new problems with my PC iATKOS has ran the best, but it's performance is still terrible. i was wondering if someone here would help me with my install.

here are my system specs (Nothing Crazy, but it's a solid PC.):

CPU-Z Link: Validation

500 GB Seagate 7200 RPM (Win 7 Professional)

250 GB WD Caviar 5200 RPM (iATKOS v7, 10.5.7)

if you guys have more questions about my system please ask. i was hoping you guys could tell me the correct Distro, Kexts, and settings.

right now it runs, but takes 5 Minutes to boot up and operates slower then ever before. my window HDD runs crazy fast, i can render an hour long 1080p AE Composition in about 55 Minutes. so i'm sure that the slowness of my Mac HDD has to do with my failure.

help is VERY much appreciated.

I tried setting up my system with iAtkos v7 and had no success, i then tried v3 and am very happy so far with the speed of my system, u may want to try that instead

So i have been attempting a good clean install of OSx86 on my PC. but i have run into alot of problems. i have tried installing with IPC 10.6 10.5.6, Ideneb 1.6 10.5.8, and iATKOS v7 10.5.7. and each install has brought new problems with my PC iATKOS has ran the best, but it's performance is still terrible. i was wondering if someone here would help me with my install.

here are my system specs (Nothing Crazy, but it's a solid PC.):

CPU-Z Link: Validation

500 GB Seagate 7200 RPM (Win 7 Professional)

250 GB WD Caviar 5200 RPM (iATKOS v7, 10.5.7)

if you guys have more questions about my system please ask. i was hoping you guys could tell me the correct Distro, Kexts, and settings.

right now it runs, but takes 5 Minutes to boot up and operates slower then ever before. my window HDD runs crazy fast, i can render an hour long 1080p AE Composition in about 55 Minutes. so i'm sure that the slowness of my Mac HDD has to do with my failure.

help is VERY much appreciated.