iPhoto Image Adjustment Problem

ibuprofane

3 posts in this topic

I've seen this problem touched in a few places on the forum, but it seems to get buried in other topics. When using iPhoto (specifically, the image manipulation sliders) the image disappears or goes white. (A screenshot won't really help much; it just looks like an all white image). I've also noticed this problem using the same sliders in iWork Pages. Has anyone else who has had this problem been able to fix it? I'm using Lightroom right now as a temporary solution (and probably will permanently use it when it gets officially released), but it would be nice to be able to adjust on-the-fly in Pages. Any help would be appreciated.

Relevant specs:

AMD 64 3000+ Venice

MSI K8N Neo4-F

1GB RAM

OSX 10.4.6 JaS

MSI Radeon X1600 256MB PCIe (using borisbadenov patch)

QE and CI enabled

• 1 month later...

Hi

I have the same problem with IPhoto. If I turn any slider, the image becomes white.

I noticed that I´m using the same grafikcard like iburufane and the same patch.

Is it possible that IPhoto uses a feature which dosn´t work with this grafikcard and the borisbadenov patch.

My specs:

Pentium D 920

512 mb Ram

Gigabyte pcie ATI X1600Pro

OsX 10.4.6 Jas

I don't have the same issue, but when I tried doing any editting to an image iPhoto would bomb. Everytime I tried to crop an image it would crash and ask if I wanted to restart it. After a while just I gave up trying to get it to work and just installed Photoshop. I figured that the other fun toy and features that iPhoto has weren't that big of a deal for me and just killed it completely.

I searched all through the forum and couldn't find anyone else reporting any issues similar to mine.