real macintel mac mini insatll disk?

3 posts in this topic

I am bidding on a genuine Intel Mac Mini but the guy has lost the DVD install disk and the remote.

am I correct in that I cannot buy this disk from apple. I am sure I can get a replacment remote ok

so amy ideas on what I can do.. yes there are plenty of patched DVD's about but what about if i want a genuine disk or will say the patched disk I have from Jas 10.4.6 work ok and then do a combo update from apple.. will that make everything original ?

If someone has some other ideas or commets Id appreciate it.

If you want a genuine disk just look around in mac sites for them. I have seen on usenet and demonoid 4 cd sets of tiger that you could download or even you might find an UNPATCHED dvd. The patched dvd's dont use the efi bootloader which your mac mini uses

I am bidding on a genuine Intel Mac Mini but the guy has lost the DVD install disk and the remote.

am I correct in that I cannot buy this disk from apple. I am sure I can get a replacment remote ok

so amy ideas on what I can do.. yes there are plenty of patched DVD's about but what about if i want a genuine disk or will say the patched disk I have from Jas 10.4.6 work ok and then do a combo update from apple.. will that make everything original ?

If someone has some other ideas or commets Id appreciate it.

cheers i have not seen a non pwwer pc disk or set that is unpatched on demonoid.. maybe i missed it i saw an imac intel restore disk on another site but not too sure if this would work