spam! Spam! SPAM!

limini

3 posts in this topic

I've noticed a lot of topics are getting updated with spam posts - ie: irrelevant off-topic posts with links to external sites.

I don't know if anyone's properly administrating this forum, but something has to be done before it turns into a mockery of its former self.

In the hope someone is monitoring, I've taken to report off-topic spam before the volume of it gets too great to handle by the admins.

Here's to hoping we can stop the infection...

I've noticed a lot of topics are getting updated with spam posts - ie: irrelevant off-topic posts with links to external sites.

I don't know if anyone's properly administrating this forum, but something has to be done before it turns into a mockery of its former self.

In the hope someone is monitoring, I've taken to report off-topic spam before the volume of it gets too great to handle by the admins.

Here's to hoping we can stop the infection...

I'm certain many users have been reporting the spam (myself included), and the mods have been doing a great job in deleting the offending posts - GO MODS GO!

Things are actually looking quite clear today so far, so perhaps some measures have already been put in place. Either that or all the spammers ingested some of that Tramadol they keep trying to sell us... ;)