Hello and help

Loososiek

2 posts in this topic

Hello, Im new here. I known that forum before but today I log in and post. :lol:

So I want install Osx on my notebook. I download Iatkos s3 (10.6.3) a few months ago. For about a week of fighting with OSx i launch it. But it don't work good because of kexts, and kernel panic with upragde to 10.6.5. So i leave it. Yesterday I again start thinking about OSx. I earse all data, and put same Iatkos. But it don't work. All things i do few months ago now don't work. Now I don't know what to do. I install a new Iatkos (a few times) but always the same, boot and reset. So final question: Can I install OSx on my notebook? And if I can, what version or what distribution I can install?

Specification of my notebook:

Processor - Intel Core i5-520M

Chipset - Mobile Intel HM55 Express

NVIDIA GeForce GT 335M + Intel HD Graphics (Intel is a desktop card)

RAM 4 gb ddr3

Atheros AR8131 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet Controller (10MBit)

Atheros AR9285 Wireless Network Adapter (bg).

PS. Sorry for my english ;)

Hi. Im also new. I've managed to get to the installer on the Hazard distro - with the boot options: cpuratio=18 busratio=22 -v -x

My problem is, that i want to dual boot windows 7 and osx, and i can only see 1 of my 500 gb drives.

Unfortunatly the wrong one, with windows installed on.

Cheers from Jeppe :-)

EDIT: Woops. Forgot to tell that i have the same laptop as you - except from the CPU. I've got a i5-460M.