How do I find out what kext is laoded?

Trograin

1 post in this topic

I am running a P5K Pro MB with a Quad Proccessor and 6Gb ram. I used to have a ATI HD 4870 Pro and could nicely run osx86 10.6.4 on it with NO problems what so ever. I used a RT2870 driver for my RalinkUSB Wlan card. Once again No problems at all.

then one day I decided that I wanted to be able to run a bit more games and did my BIGGEST misstake in life, I formated and installed Win7........ Believe me, do not like me self for that :D

I just bought a ATI HD 5770 1Gb.

now my problem is this: I can succesfully install all the way up to 10.6.5. Have not tried the graphical drivers yett so I run with default 2d graphics. BUT. my Ralink WLAN does not want to run. I can install the drivers ( official ones ) I can use the WLAN manager and ad my settings. My OSX finds the card, BUT tells me its not connected...

Now I ahve tried to to this in two ways. NOT having the card in when isntalling the drivers and having the card in when isntalling the drivers. Nothing helps.

So I went back to Win7 :P Now I came across a small post on this forum talking about network cards behaving the same way and thereason for that beeing usually that the wrong drivers are beeing loaded.. It did not say how to check what driver is beeing loaded or how to fix so that OSX loads and uses the right drivers.

Could anyone help me out pointing me in right direction on how to:

1. Check what drivers are beeing loaded for example my WLAN card.

2. Change what driver is beeing loaded forexample for my WLAN card.

i hope someone could help me out fast on this issue :)