mac os x 10.6.2 by hazard

sz4ever

3 posts in this topic

hi guys i just registered to your forum and it is amazing. well i want to install mac os x 10.6.2 by hazard on my desktop so i downloaded mac os x 10.6.1-10.6.2 from leohazard and i burned it to a dvd and i changed some settings in my bios but when i tried to boot from the dvd i burned it said that one file missing something appleconfig or something similar. also i watched some videos on youtube from people that managed to install mac o s x on desktops and they said that i must install mac os x first and then windows 7. i want to have dual boot with windows 7 and mac os x 10.6.2

here is my pc specs

motherboard: gigabyte p35-ds4

cpu : intel core 2 quad q6600 2.4ghz

ram : 3gb (1 2gb and 1 1gb)

graphic card: sparkle 9500gt 1gb

hard drives : 320gb with windows 7 64bit 1tb for files only and on 80 gb where i want mac os x

power : 550watt

could you please say me which version must i download and what exactly must i do to achieve dual boot with these to os. it is very important i have 3 iphones and it is so boring to use them from windows

thanks in advance ;)