Resolution: 1440 x 900 @ 75 Hz

Pixel Depth: 32-Bit Color (ARGB8888)

Main Display: Yes

Mirror: Off

Online: Yes

Rotation: Supported

Display Connector:

----------------------------------------

the problem is that i only get 8 fps is this correct or is there something wrong with the drivers.

I got Graphicsenabler=yes

and pciroot 1

i looked at injecting my device ID in the Nvida files but the Nvres doesnot have anywhere to put my device ID.

Does anyone know hot to fix the low FPS ?

• 2 months later...

I have the same problem. Good luck getting a response. Apparently the other folks on this forum either don't know or are unwilling to help.

I have the same problem. Good luck getting a response. Apparently the other folks on this forum either don't know or are unwilling to help.

• 2 weeks later...
try it

AppleGraphicsPowerManagement.kext.zip

kext 10.6.3

in S/L/E

I have a NVidia GTX285 and I get 25.53 FPS in SL 10.6.7 with that kext from 10.6.7 and aproximately the same with that one you post(using CINEBENCH 11.5), so no difference.But I think it would be better with my graphic card.The performance in SnowLeopard is not very impressive though...I hope it will change with Lion.

I have a NVidia GTX285 and I get 25.53 FPS in SL 10.6.7 with that kext from 10.6.7 and aproximately the same with that one you post(using CINEBENCH 11.5), so no difference.But I think it would be better with my graphic card.The performance in SnowLeopard is not very impressive though...I hope it will change with Lion.

it is not for you

but it works for many 01a.png

I have the same problem with a GTS 250M with 1gig vram. I'm getting about 7 FPS in Cinebench, and OpenGL Extensions viewer says OpenGL 3.0 and 3.1 are unsupported (idk if this is normal or not). I can run 1080p video in both full screen and window with no choppiness, but as soon as I try to fire up a game like Star Wars the Force Unleashed, at any resolution, its so choppy that its unplayable. I've tried replacing the PowerManagement kext, it didn't help. I'm using the NVEnabler 64 method currently. Is there a better option?