NVIDIA GeForce 7025/nForce 630a - Need a little help here.

Xanvier

12 posts in this topic

I have NVIDIA GeForce 7025/nForce 630a intergrated GFX card and QE/CI works with EFI strings,but I can not change to my native resolution,1440x900x32.I do not see that graphics mode in the list,nor in the display options.I am kind of noob in these stuff,so please little help here? :(

Oh and BTW,my USB mouse sometimes works and sometimes it does not work at all.I think it has to do something with AppleUSBEHCI(I think it said that it can not start/stop device under 100ms or something like that).

I have NVIDIA GeForce 7025/nForce 630a intergrated GFX card and QE/CI works with EFI strings,but I can not change to my native resolution,1440x900x32.I do not see that graphics mode in the list,nor in the display options.I am kind of noob in these stuff,so please little help here? :(

Oh and BTW,my USB mouse sometimes works and sometimes it does not work at all.I think it has to do something with AppleUSBEHCI(I think it said that it can not start/stop device under 100ms or something like that).

In com.apple.Boot.plist have you tried with these entries:

<key>Graphics Mode</key>

<string>1440x900x32@60</string>

<key>EHCIacquire</key>

<string>Yes </string>

USBBusFix=Yes Enables the EHCI and UHCI fixes (disabled by default)

EHCIacquire=Yes Enables the EHCI fix (disabled by default)

UHCIreset=Yes Enables the UHCI fix (disabled by default)

I have gigabyte m68sm-s2 (7025/630a). Qe/Ci Not working. Please write your efi string&bootloader(chameleon?version?) here.

Thanks.

FXtreme,you can get it by yourself.Open OSX86Tools,then you will see Add EFI Strings/Boot Flag,then go to GFX Strings,choose NVIDIA GeForce 7025 (your memory number,mine is 256MB) and finally click import string to boot editor and Apply changes to com.apple.Boot.plist.

Sorry,I don't remember the version,but the disc I installed from is Hazard.

If you still don't know,I will give you mine as soon as I reinstall the operating system.(please forgive me if I forget,but I have less time because of school)

xan1242, аre you sure that you have working QE/CI? Built-in nvidia video card not working in Mac OS X.

Yes it is working,I can zoom in when holding CTRL and on the dashboard when removing there is swirl effect,and when adding it strecthes or something like that.I think my integrated is one of the cards that work with Mac OS X.

Hmmm... strange. Can you just write that (as I understand - Snow Leopard 10.6.1-10.6.2 Intel AMD by Hazard, right?) installed, and what options selected during installation, does any manipulation after the installation (well, except for strings).  

Hmmm... strange. Can you just write that (as I understand - Snow Leopard 10.6.1-10.6.2 Intel AMD by Hazard, right?) installed, and what options selected during installation, does any manipulation after the installation (well, except for strings).

Yes,exactly that one.

I selected AMD,Rosetta,X11,GraphicsEnabler,CMOS Reset Fix,SMBIOSResolver and that's probably it.I install the audio drivers later,they are kX Audio Driver for SB Live! card and VoodooHDA for ALC888B.That is all I did.

Now I all I need is a way how to change that resolution,make my MIDI work and to fix that USB issue and to update to 10.6.5.

Thanks. Your motherboard name brand? / Bootloader Chameleon?(green)/version?

And your question......

1. Test it NVdarwin installer

or

2. Save your integrated biosrom(difficult/in winxp nibitor to save rom or in ubuntu dump bios) and copy to extra folder. Name 10de_053e.rom or 10de_yourintegratedvgaadress.rom

find New chameleon 2.0 Rc 5 r643 installer and read chameleon readme.pdf

easy english .... :(