Boot help!

Mexis0x

6 posts in this topic

Try if you can install OSX for your system, I suggest either changing your HDD, or installing it in an external HDD so that you dont have to re-format your HDD. You can just either swap HDD or dual boot with the external drive.

just wanna know if there will be boot changes in my sistem? how do I remove osx, just deleting the partition?

just wanna know if there will be boot changes in my sistem? how do I remove osx, just deleting the partition?

To answer your question. Yes if you install OSX, depending on what instructions your following they will most likly have you create a 2nd partition, and then when you boot up it will give you the option of OSX or what ever your current operating system is.

Removing will involve formating the OSX partition and then extending your main partition and repairing the MBR