What do i need? is my hardware Compatible?

darkblader

4 posts in this topic

Hi Guys :wacko:

Ok first im posting my hardware specs.

DFI LANparty JR X58-T3H6

-Intel X58/ICH10R

-Marvell Yukon 88E8053

-Audio (ALC889)

Intel Core i7 920 D0 Stepping

3GB Kingston Ram

DVD Burner

74GB Velociraptor HDD (AHCI)

1TB Hitachi HDD (AHCI)

And a Gigabyte 9600GT 512Mb Passiv.

Will my hardware work with OS X 10.6.3

I will try to install it with [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url]. (I Orderd OS X Retail DVD)

What Kexts i will need? What configs i need to change?

If you guys could help me i would love you all. ;)

well, you can seek into the HCL (Hardware Compatibility List) on osx86.org, if is a laptop, search in portable computers, if is a fabric made pc, search in desktop computers, if is assembled or you havent finded your computer, search into components.... you may find the proper version for your pc, and certain details, but seeing your components, is probable.... just select the correct drivers (Choice AHCI SATA driver and not Intel SATA driver (make sure you have Native SATA support activated))

well, you can seek into the HCL (Hardware Compatibility List) on osx86.org, if is a laptop, search in portable computers, if is a fabric made pc, search in desktop computers, if is assembled or you havent finded your computer, search into components.... you may find the proper version for your pc, and certain details, but seeing your components, is probable.... just select the correct drivers (Choice AHCI SATA driver and not Intel SATA driver (make sure you have Native SATA support activated))

On the HCL i dont can find ANY DFI mainboard.

Im already using Native SATA.

Do i still need to use -busratio=20 on the I7 920?