Boot iAKTOS S3 Ver. 2 from USB

roughavoc

4 posts in this topic

Hello all

Im sure you have all seen this question asked before but i am still unable to find a solution to my problem or maybe im not looking properly.

The situation i am in is that i want to boot iAKTOS S3 Ver.2 from USB, which is all fine BUT i want to do it WITHIN windows, all the guides i have seen are done within mac.

If anybody could help me with this problem i would be very thankful : )

Also i have a slight dilemma, my other PC has a CD drive and therefore able to boot from CD and i was successful with the install but after i decided to format and use the whole HDD for mac when i booted into it the hard drives weren't being detected, something i am very puzzled with.

Thanks Rough.

Hello all

Im sure you have all seen this question asked before but i am still unable to find a solution to my problem or maybe im not looking properly.

The situation i am in is that i want to boot iAKTOS S3 Ver.2 from USB, which is all fine BUT i want to do it WITHIN windows, all the guides i have seen are done within mac.

If anybody could help me with this problem i would be very thankful : )

Also i have a slight dilemma, my other PC has a CD drive and therefore able to boot from CD and i was successful with the install but after i decided to format and use the whole HDD for mac when i booted into it the hard drives weren't being detected, something i am very puzzled with.

Thanks Rough.

I guess that what you want sounds impossible, you will need the mac install disk or a pc with mac installed to backup install dvd and restore to usb...

I guess that what you want sounds impossible, you will need the mac install disk or a pc with mac installed to backup install dvd and restore to usb...

It can be done with Windows, just google it. Uses transmac and/ or dd.

Never done it myself but have read about it. You can also restore a distro or retail install disk/image to USB using Linux