Getting There. Asus X5DIJ - iAtkos s3. Please help!

thechien

1 post in this topic

I am desperate!!.

After hours and 2 installations (very slow!!) i´m able to boot onto Leopard. That´s about all I can do :P cos´I have no track-pad (no Mouse, using USB one), my resoltion is a stinky 1024 and have no Wireless. I also have no audio...

So I could go ahead and spend a few more hours trying different iAtkos installation settings, but

a) I have no idea what to choose. I did my homework and have a "Everest" profile of my PC, but it´s obviously not enough.

b ) I´m afraid i´d mess it up even more.

My configuration is:

- Asus X5DIJ with Windows 7 and Leopard partitions

- Intel Pentium III Xeon, 2200 MHz

- 4GB Ram

- Mouse: ELAN PS/2 Port Smart-Pad

- Graphics: Mobile Intel® GMA 4500M

- Wireless: Atheros AR9285 Wireless Network Adapter

- Audio: VIA High Definition Audio

On the last install (at least can boot): iAtkos s3 with no graphics enabler, default bootloader (Aberos ??) ps2 drivers...

Is there a way of applying different configs without the endless rebooting, and 20 minute installations?. What´s the aproach now?. I´ve trying to install some kexts and no results so far.

I desperately need this to work!!.

I do music with Logic Audio (only Mac) and had an iMac that broke, (PC for everything else). Macs are just too expensive and I hate Steve Jobs :) so I dived into this solution. I´m worried my system is just not compatible, which would reaaaally suck...

Thanks in advance and keep up the good work!!.