however my cpu is a core duo (t2350) not a 2 duo

it is dangerous for my system?

Also i'm looking for a kext for my lan card Realtek RTL8100/8001

thanks

???

so when i opened the item about this mac i found CPU : core 2 duo 1,87ghz

however my cpu is a core duo (t2350) not a 2 duo

it is dangerous for my system?

It poses no danger to the CPU itself at all but something to consider is that your CPU does not have 64-bit instructions and the Core 2 Duo does. I'm not sure if that'll cause problems but it's probably not a bad idea to fix it.

There are several ways to have your CPU identified correctly on a Hackintosh. Sometimes it will correct itself if you set an appropriate model identifier in smbios.plist. Find out which Mac models use a Core (not 2) Duo CPU. If you're on a laptop, use a model identifier from an Apple laptop. Google/forum search 'smbios.plist' or 'model identifier' for more information.

You can also have the Chameleon bootloader force the correct CPU type via com.apple.Boot.plist. Read the documentation.

Try upgrading to Chameleon 2.0 RC5, you can find everything you need in the Chameleon 2.0 RC5 thread in the new releases forum.

It poses no danger to the CPU itself at all but something to consider is that your CPU does not have 64-bit instructions and the Core 2 Duo does. I'm not sure if that'll cause problems but it's probably not a bad idea to fix it.

There are several ways to have your CPU identified correctly on a Hackintosh. Sometimes it will correct itself if you set an appropriate model identifier in smbios.plist. Find out which Mac models use a Core (not 2) Duo CPU. If you're on a laptop, use a model identifier from an Apple laptop. Google/forum search 'smbios.plist' or 'model identifier' for more information.

You can also have the Chameleon bootloader force the correct CPU type via com.apple.Boot.plist. Read the documentation.

Try upgrading to Chameleon 2.0 RC5, you can find everything you need in the Chameleon 2.0 RC5 thread in the new releases forum.

Thanks for you guys i will try this now