Help with GIGABYTE GA-EG41MFT-US2H

S3Atze

4 posts in this topic

Hi!

I´m planning to build a mediacenter connected to my tv. I want to use the GIGABYTE GA-EG41MFT-US2H MoBo. I don´t know anything about DSDT editing so I would like to keep the setup simple... :)

Will this board work with 10.6.4? I know the onboard graphics don´t work, but I planned to use an ASUS EN210 SILENT 512MB HDMI/DVI anyway.

What about the ALC888 chipset? Since I need digital audio output for DolbyDigital and DTS...

Ethernet will work, right?

Thanks for your help!

• 1 month later...
Hi!

I´m planning to build a mediacenter connected to my tv. I want to use the GIGABYTE GA-EG41MFT-US2H MoBo. I don´t know anything about DSDT editing so I would like to keep the setup simple... :)

Will this board work with 10.6.4? I know the onboard graphics don´t work, but I planned to use an ASUS EN210 SILENT 512MB HDMI/DVI anyway.

What about the ALC888 chipset? Since I need digital audio output for DolbyDigital and DTS...

Thanks for your help!

Did you get this one, ASUS EN210 SILENT, to work properly?

Hi!

I´m planning to build a mediacenter connected to my tv. I want to use the GIGABYTE GA-EG41MFT-US2H MoBo. I don´t know anything about DSDT editing so I would like to keep the setup simple... ;)

Thanks for your help!

Did you look here

http://www.tonymacx86.com/viewtopic.php?f=...;p=44390#p44390

• 2 weeks later...