DSDT Ethernet, Sleep, help please

sirbow2

3 posts in this topic

i have a GA-890GPA-UD3H,with a pheonm II X6 1055T, which is the new 850 AMD chipset. i have everything working with three kexts: networking, nullcpumanagement, and fakeSMC and of course a DSDT. i would like help modding my DSDT for sleep(USB) and Ethernet.

i have a realtek 8111D ethernet card built in i can inject the LAN0, or GIGE into my DSDT but once i take out the networking kext it still detects the ethernet it just says "Cable Unplugged" in network settings. any help getting rid of the network kext via DSDT would be great

third, sleep works sorta :( with "Sleep Enabler 10.6.4" after using sleep wtih the kext, usb doesnt work ;) giving some error about a usb port using to much power and after i restart (since my keyboard/Mouse is USB), usb works again (of course), i believe this has something to do with that my USB ports are detected as Expansion Slots not Built In, i have tried the Device ID method but it still doesnt work

if you can help could explain what you are doing to fix it, please :) so i can learn :D

i have attached my DSDT

dsdt.aml.zip