system hangs up jas.10.4.6

ico

5 posts in this topic

hello again,

PLEASE can someone guide me in the right direction. i am on a P4 3ghz msi mainboard with ati 7500 radeon graphics card. everything is installed incl. 10.4.7. update from jas and works just great. BUT as soon as i try and move and open finder window or scroll too fast within office the complete system freezes the mouse pointer disappears and nothing reacts so that i have to do a hard reboot. is there anyone who can help me on this??

thanks

oh finally someone answers thanks!! well given the system i discribed p4 3ghz msi mainboard and ati 7500 radeon graphics i did the sse3 patch and the wireless mobility plas the first patch offered i forgot something cumbo ... so three things. if one was wrong would i be able to undo that now that it is updated to 10.4.7? if yes how - with pacifist?

thanks for the truble -really!

I also have a p4 3ghz, and everything freezes for me as well after a certain time of inactivity. I have no idea why it freezes, and i have not had this problem before i THINK (do not know for certain if i have had osx inactive that long before).

okay thanks for your replies, i have now completely reformated the disk under winxp using partition magic then i reinstalled osx x86 jas 10.4.6 and marked only the combo and SSE3 patches. everything whetn fine and nothing froze i deleted the glbundle from library extentionsions and now i am not experiencing any freezes at all.

i can only hope that this will help you.

best regards