Help with the drivers of the network

Mac Rio

11 posts in this topic

The installation on my pc is correct, but the internet doesnt work

here are my specs:

http://h10025.www1.hp.com/ewfrf/wc/documen...R1002_USEN#N357

In the network(LAN) have an Integrated 10/100 Base-T networking interface, but i cant find any driver for this because the model.

I use the iATKOS v7 and install the nforce ethernet controller, please help.

Sorry for the links of the specs :hysterical:

Yes, i use the DPCIManager to get the Device ID, because the driver is not exactly for me, so searching in the posts i found the nForceLAN 0.64.5 and works, but the other problem is with the graphics when i move the windows or the lateral bar to see below, the window freeze and only change the bottom, the window change completely when i move the bar to the top or minimize, someone know what is wrong, i have a nVidia GeForce 6150 :)

ok, thanks but the problem of the network return, yesterday i use the hackintosh and donwload from the mac page the messenger and works, but when i shut down the pc and later turn on, the messenger folder with the messenger dissapear and with the update the ethernet conection works, but now detect the ethernet but say: has a self asssigned IP AND MAY NOT BE ABLE TO CONECT. I try to reinstall the driver but nothing happens the problem is the same, what can i do? :D

UPDATE:

The network have a little problem to wake up after the PC turn on, because this morning i use the pc and only have to configure in system preferences the new conection and again have a functionally ethernet conection, :) so now i will try to repair the problem with the graphics, thanks.

The problem with my graphic card is for the type, in the page of the nVidia guide has not support for 6100 or 6150 because the graphic controllers are integrated to the chipset, with shared memory, the models with number below than 300 like 7150, 8200 have the same problem. :):thumbsup_anim: if anyone knows how to fix this problem please help