Update from Kalyway 10.5.2 zu 10.5.7?

msommer95

8 posts in this topic

You can start by getting to 10.5.3 using the Kalyway 10.5.3 update. It's still floating around out there. Don't forget to read the instructions.

Apart from that, nobody can tell you anything unless you post some specs.

You should also provide a list of the patches and fixes that you selected in 'Customize' before installing.

You can start by getting to 10.5.3 using the Kalyway 10.5.3 update. It's still floating around out there. Don't forget to read the instructions.

You should also provide a list of the patches and fixes that you selected in 'Customize' before installing.

Is their any other programm like Kalyway? But higher in the version? 10.6. or 10.5.8?

Thanks,

Can I use the Apple Update?xD

:D Its only a question.

Yes, there are several.

That depends.

If you don't do what I ask you to do, I can't help you.

When you say "There are several", what programms do you meen?

My Datas: Gigabyte P43 ES3G

Intel Core 2 Duo 2,93 GH

3 GB Ram

ATI Graphic card

If you can help me, it would be very great!

Thanks

When you say "There are several", what programms do you meen?

All the 10.5.x Hackintosh distros like ideneb, iatkos, ipc, leo4all, ToH, JaS, XxX. Or you can try something like Empire EFI with a retail 10.5.x DVD.

For 10.6.x you can use a retail OS X DVD and with something like [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] or myhack, or you can go with the Hazard or iAtkos 10.6.x distros.

There are many ways to install OS X on a PC. Do some more reading and pick a method that you like. A retail install is easier to update and generally causes less trouble than an installation done with a hacked install DVD.

My Datas: Gigabyte P43 ES3G

Intel Core 2 Duo 2,93 GH

3 GB Ram

ATI Graphic card

Your motherboard and CPU are ok to run retail OS X, but your Kalyway installation will probably break if you try to update it to 10.5.8 as it is. Go grab the Kalyway 10.5.3 update from somewhere and run that to begin with.

Search the forum and use google to find others who are running OS X on the same motherboard that you have.

Guest jacobgeek

Try the Apple Combo Update and boot from your Install Disk, then install drivers only (no base system!)

I update my machine the same way.

All the 10.5.x Hackintosh distros like ideneb, iatkos, ipc, leo4all, ToH, JaS, XxX. Or you can try something like Empire EFI with a retail 10.5.x DVD.

For 10.6.x you can use a retail OS X DVD and with something like [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url] or myhack, or you can go with the Hazard or iAtkos 10.6.x distros.

There are many ways to install OS X on a PC. Do some more reading and pick a method that you like. A retail install is easier to update and generally causes less trouble than an installation done with a hacked install DVD.

Your motherboard and CPU are ok to run retail OS X, but your Kalyway installation will probably break if you try to update it to 10.5.8 as it is. Go grab the Kalyway 10.5.3 update from somewhere and run that to begin with.

Search the forum and use google to find others who are running OS X on the same motherboard that you have.

Thank you, I tried the istallation with retail OSX DVD but when I start with [url="http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/topic/279450-why-insanelymac-does-not-support-tonymacx86/"]#####[/url], it frozen up by the first apple logo. and there are a stop sign on the logo. I didn`t know what to do?

PS: Thanks for your posts

Try the Apple Combo Update and boot from your Install Disk, then install drivers only (no base system!)

I update my machine the same way.

Ok, I try it

Thank you!!! :P