Kalyway on USB?

2 posts in this topic

Hi, I am new guy to the OSx86 project and I desire Leopard, via Kalyway 10.5.2. My problem - I have no DVDs to place the ISO on, but I do have a Flash drive. I tried using UNetBootin, only for it to copy 5 files no even a megabyte big. How do I burn the ISO to my Flash drive?

Hi, I am new guy to the OSx86 project and I desire Leopard, via Kalyway 10.5.2. My problem - I have no DVDs to place the ISO on, but I do have a Flash drive. I tried using UNetBootin, only for it to copy 5 files no even a megabyte big. How do I burn the ISO to my Flash drive?

Not to sure about ISO files, but I know that you can easily burn IMG files to usb. First, check in your bios to make sure you can boot off of USB, second, which OS are you using? That will help us help you find a method of doing what you need. Try a google search, such as "YOUR OS NAME burn ISO to usb flash drive"

example, if you use windows xp, search "windows xp burn ISO to usb flash drive"

I may not know everything, but most of what I have learned I learned either from trial and error, or buy endless google searching. If you haven't heard this already, google is your friend.

Hope everything works out for you!