How to switch ATI Radeon Mobility 4550 HD

samu-mac

8 posts in this topic

Hello, thanks in advance for answers....

i have this card on my HP tm2, and i searched in the forum but didnt found anything clear that tell me if there is any method to get it working...

i have the laptop with 2 cards, actually i have intel gma 4500 + this ati radeon card...

i would also to know how to swirch (when i boot it get automatically the intel's one) and maybe how to disable the second.

thanks.

cheers

Hello, thanks in advance for answers....

i have this card on my HP tm2, and i searched in the forum but didnt found anything clear that tell me if there is any method to get it working...

i have the laptop with 2 cards, actually i have intel gma 4500 + this ati radeon card...

i would also to know how to swirch (when i boot it get automatically the intel's one) and maybe how to disable the second.

thanks.

cheers

Hey good to hear you got things working on HP Tm2. I am goin to try it on mine once I get it back from the shop (hard disc failure after hardly a weeks usage!!). Keep the thread or start another one titled HP Tm2 and your installation experience.

Ah just noticed this is a new thread :( Sorry. Can you post your boot and installation settings?

Hey good to hear you got things working on HP Tm2. I am goin to try it on mine once I get it back from the shop (hard disc failure after hardly a weeks usage!!). Keep the thread or start another one titled HP Tm2 and your installation experience.

Ah just noticed this is a new thread :( Sorry. Can you post your boot and installation settings?

Hello, yes i got a stable installation but still something to need be fixed...

i will start another thread to help you (and others tm2 users) and i'll keep this one for the GPU.

Actually i'm trying to look something to switch cards ( i found an applications for macbook pro i5\i7 but seems not recognize the ATI..)

any help would be nice..

up

Ah just noticed this is a new thread ;) Sorry. Can you post your boot and installation settings?

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=219739

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Did you get a working kext for ATI Mobility 4550?

I got the Intel one to work but its slow. I wonder if you got your ATI to work on the TM2.

you got the intel one??? with qe\ci ?