Iatkos

blasteryui

3 posts in this topic

Hey guys I'm trying to install iatkos 10.5.5 I've tried many different options but os x never boots up, it either crashes will the apple logo is there (gray screen) or a stop sign is on the apple logo. I have a gateway m6750 what options do I select so I can at least can os x running and I can worry about upgrades, video cards etc later

start with "-v" to see the reason for crashing :unsure:

I have got a problem with iAtkos too (i am writing here because i havent got the permissons to open a new thread).. My Pentium 4 boots fine until i have to select a "Destination"... :/ There isn't any possibility to choose, only a white window.. I know i have got a IDE hard drive but is there any reason? Please help.

Not that I am any smarter than you on this stuff, but I think you just need to create a partition on your drive to install... for some reason I don't think this OS can see NTFS formatted partitions, so you just need to create a raw partition.

start with "-v" to see the reason for crashing :)

I have got a problem with iAtkos too (i am writing here because i havent got the permissons to open a new thread).. My Pentium 4 boots fine until i have to select a "Destination"... :/ There isn't any possibility to choose, only a white window.. I know i have got a IDE hard drive but is there any reason? Please help.

I keep saying but I had the same issue, though my hardware is different... I'm running an AMD setup. However I used iatkos_v7 to install, I kept having that issue until I selected only the most basic settings. Besides the default selected, I chose

1) both kernel drivers

2) AHCI for hardrive

3) Did not choose a video card driver

When it installed, it booted up just fine, everything worked except for sound and the grfx were off...

I got this after trying 12-14 different combos which all stalled out or Kernel panic'd at the reboot

Hey guys I'm trying to install iatkos 10.5.5 I've tried many different options but os x never boots up, it either crashes will the apple logo is there (gray screen) or a stop sign is on the apple logo. I have a gateway m6750 what options do I select so I can at least can os x running and I can worry about upgrades, video cards etc later