Mouse tearing prob

sahanz

7 posts in this topic

I'm using iatkos 10.5 in my pc. Everything is fine except mouse tearing and related probs. My vga is GMA950 with id 0x2772. Mouse tearing comes in QE supported + 1280x720 resolution (my lcd res). When QE enabled and res is 1024*728 then no prob. If res is 1280*720 and QE disabled again no prob. ANy solutions ?

I'm using iatkos 10.5 in my pc. Everything is fine except mouse tearing and related probs. My vga is GMA950 with id 0x2772. Mouse tearing comes in QE supported + 1280x720 resolution (my lcd res). When QE enabled and res is 1024*728 then no prob. If res is 1280*720 and QE disabled again no prob. ANy solutions ?

This is going to sound really dumb, but what is mouse tearing? I may be able to help you because I have a gma950 (presario c300).

Hi,

Mouse tearing is like this, for example in my pc. Open up finder and click in side the search field and after that move your mouse away, it's coming like mouse tail. other prob is not mouse related prob, some times near the task bar (or whatever) near the apple icon theres a small box sometimes.

B)

Wow. I haven't had that problem (yet). Can't help you here except to say that its probably a driver issue (which I have no experiece with fixing)

Btw your laptop, its having a wide screen resolution. What ver of OSX do u have in it ? kalyway or iatkos ? ANd did do any fix or patch stuff ?