Toshiba A215-S5829

citopr

7 posts in this topic

I have a Toshiba A215-S5829 and after tens of hours I have finally got my Toshiba Satellite up and running on VMWARE. I even installed Xcode and started developing iphone apps... hahaha... just kidding about the developing part, but I have it up and running.. The problem is that I dont have a couple of things working and would like to see if anybody in interested on how I got my system running without the famous "waiting on root...." I am missing video and network. Please lets work together to get OSX running smoothly on Toshiba Sat. Thanks.

What is the difference between iATKOS v5i and v7?

I can't seam to get v5i to boot correctly on my A105-S4064... it sticks at the light blue screen with music playing.

I used iATKOS_v7. I can tell you my options if needed.. Has anybody got their X1200 video working?

What is the difference between iATKOS v5i and v7?

I can't seam to get v5i to boot correctly on my A105-S4064... it sticks at the light blue screen with music playing.

ahmm.. The v7 has newer fix and newer version of osx... You should try the new version. On yours the v5 you should try installing trackpad and keyboard drivers through the install disk.

Has anybody gotten the ATI X1200 working all the way yet?

Downloaded v7 and added the Intel 950 VGA to the default install... booted on the first try except for my keyboard isn't recognized on my laptop. I had to plug a USB keyboard in for now. Once I've tried the different options and get everything working I will post what I used and exactly what hardware I have. Thanks for the advice Citopr

ahmm.. The v7 has newer fix and newer version of osx... You should try the new version. On yours the v5 you should try installing trackpad and keyboard drivers through the install disk.

Has anybody gotten the ATI X1200 working all the way yet?

• 2 months later...