• Announcements

• Allan

Forum Rules   04/13/2018

Hello folks! As some things are being fixed, we'll keep you updated. Per hour the Forum Rules don't have a dedicated "Tab", so here is the place that we have our Rules back. New Users Lounge > [READ] - InsanelyMac Forum Rules - The InsanelyMac Staff Team. 
Sign in to follow this  
19alex90

Brand New iphone 4G

9 posts in this topic

The real iphone 4g prototype which was found lost in a bar in Redwood City with video

KLICK ME

How do you think about it?

i don't really like the design right now... but maybe when it's out i start to like it...

anyways i really want to know the hardware specs, if they pack a 1ghz+ and 512mb of ram into it we may be talking big future for iphone here....

Since its being called 4g, is it really going to be 4g when it comes out?

As of now i dont think AT&T is 4g ready anywhere, atleast not in Miami,Fl which is a major city.

Ill probably wait for the revision, i just got the 3gs on release date (1st iphone) and love it, then i play with the 3g and i notice the small difference in speed.

Since its being called 4g, is it really going to be 4g when it comes out?

As of now i dont think AT&T is 4g ready anywhere, atleast not in Miami,Fl which is a major city.

Ill probably wait for the revision, i just got the 3gs on release date (1st iphone) and love it, then i play with the 3g and i notice the small difference in speed.

I wish they would move away from AT&T.

I really don't mind the new design they are going with, its deffently something fresh and sleek.