should i post installation tutorial for dv7 2043

Filthy Night

6 posts in this topic

Hi Guyz,

i have installed mac 10.5.2 installed on my DV7 2043, Graphics fully 1600x900x32, sound working i guess its internal but i cant control sound, i mean mute etc....

Lan, Wifi working

Check Hp Pavilion DV7 2043 cl for configurations and models etc.......

i dont know much about these, but yet i installed with the help of the forum posts.

if somebody wants any help or steps then let me know, i will post a nice tutorial to work with.

Thanks & Regards

• 4 weeks later...

Bonsoir pour éviter le problème du cpu=1 il faut la version F.12 du bios du moins pour mon dv72115sf ... tout est fonctionnelle avec snow 10.6.3 sauf évidamment la carte graphique qe/ci non pris en charge.

A ce sujet le framebuffer de dong fonctionne en 32 bits, j'ai reussi a faire charger le kext ATIRadeon2000.ktext mais pour le moment pas de prise en charge matériel si quelqu'un a une idée pour faire avancer mes recherche a ce sujet serai la bienvenu car si je réfère à un vieux dicton qui est qui peu le plus peu le moins les cartes a bases kext ATIRadeon1000.ktext fonctionne

Il y a t-il pas un moyen de supprimer la liaison du framebuffer avec les kexts ATIRadeon2000 afin de profiter de l'acceleration 3D.

and for the people who can't speak french :

Good evening to avoid the problem of the cpu = 1 must be version F.12 bios at least for my dv72115sf ... everything is functional with snow recess 10.6.3 except the graphics card qe / ci unsupported.

In this regard the framebuffer dong works in 32 bit, I managed to load the kext ATIRadeon2000.ktext but currently no support material if someone has an idea to advance my research on this subject will the welcome as if I refer to an old saying that is that little bit more on the cards at least bases kext ATIRadeon1000.ktext works

It is there not a way to unbind the framebuffer with ktext ATIradeon2000 to take advantage of 3D acceleration

• 2 weeks later...

Hey thnx for share us about this. I need help, i have a HP Pavilion DV5-1128eo with AMD Turion-x2 Ultra 64. ATI radeon HD3450. do you think i can install it OSx86? Cause i have install iATKOS v7 on it, and runs it, but i reinstall it, then since i can't make it work. It wont start, or i start my laptop then to Apple Icon, then stop working. Any help?

Jay

Did you get the processor working without issues or did you have to use cpus=1?

Because that was a problem for me. ;)

You have to use cpus=1 or else it stucks on the boot screen with some message about being reinstall or something