Welcome to InsanelyMac Forum

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more! This message will be removed once you have signed in.

• Announcements

• Allan

Forum Rules   04/13/2018

Hello folks! As some things are being fixed, we'll keep you updated. Per hour the Forum Rules don't have a dedicated "Tab", so here is the place that we have our Rules back. New Users Lounge > [READ] - InsanelyMac Forum Rules - The InsanelyMac Staff Team. 
Sign in to follow this  
kittierocks

Tiger on Partion Trouble :(

1 post in this topic

Well i have Leopard 10.5.8 running on my major partion. I dont have a dvd burner so i just downloaded the JaS 10.4.8 of...we ll you know from where lol

well i opened up the installer and launched the osinstall installer and i ran it on my leopard system but targeted it to my second partion. i selected only the main system and the JaS 10.4.8 AMD kexts. it was installing but then i got to install the JaS kexts and after a minute the installer quit and said that some files could not be installed on my /volumes/[my partion] please contact... blah blah blah.... anyone know why this happened.

my specs are

emachines

512 ram

2 major partions

geforce 6100 not working as well as it should but hey its better than windows

nforce ata

if you need more specs please tell me or pm me

i would really love to run tiger and leaoprd side by side on one computer

thnxz :)