iwork '09 Pages not showing text

Blizz

2 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, I apologize if this is the wrong forum. Anyway I have installed iwork 09, I've had this similar issue on Leopard I had installed on a laptop. I virtualized Snow Leopard in VMWARE and it works pretty good but the problem is when I load a document or type anything in Pages the text does not show on the screen. But when I switch to fullscreen or outline mode the text will show.. That would be fine if I was able to type in that mode. Has anyone come across this and have comeup with a fix? Thanks!

Hi everyone, I apologize if this is the wrong forum. Anyway I have installed iwork 09, I've had this similar issue on Leopard I had installed on a laptop. I virtualized Snow Leopard in VMWARE and it works pretty good but the problem is when I load a document or type anything in Pages the text does not show on the screen. But when I switch to fullscreen or outline mode the text will show.. That would be fine if I was able to type in that mode. Has anyone come across this and have comeup with a fix? Thanks!

You have to install your graphics card. This happens when the driver doesn't support QE. I don't know what kext or EFI string you can use in VMWare to fix that but at least you have a hint.