Delta 1010LT PCI and Pro Tools M-Powered

f41qu3

7 posts in this topic

Hi guys, hows going?

I decide start this topic because I had some doubt with mine Delta 1010LT PCI and Pro Tools M-Powered.

I'm using mine hackint0sh to make some record sessions, and it work fine with Logic 9 and some other apps, but, I wish to use Pro Tools, but, when Pro Tools started he sasy "don't detect your hardware blablabla"... I'm running Delta 1010LT under AudioEvolution 0.21 SnowLeo driver.

Think need some patch in AudioEvo driver to recognize something to run Pro Tools, or maybe had a way to patch original M-Audio driver to recognize M-Audio PCI card under Snow Leopard?

Let's talk about. Will be great to solve this bug for me, and for other users.

:)

Got to be a Pro Tools problem since it only runs with authorized soundcards (which the 1010lt should be not sure but I know the 1010 is), problem is probably the audio evolution driver makes it look like there´s no authorized soundcard in your computer. So my guess is it´s probably hard to fix.

I would stay with Logic or go for the new Mixbus by Harrison consoles. Mixbus is really good and sounds great and it´s cheap well worth the money, it´s a pro app for sure check it out. No midi though but if ´m not wrong midi in Pro Tools is´nt so hot so that can´t be why you want to use PT instead of Logic.

Got to be a Pro Tools problem since it only runs with authorized soundcards (which the 1010lt should be not sure but I know the 1010 is), problem is probably the audio evolution driver makes it look like there´s no authorized soundcard in your computer. So my guess is it´s probably hard to fix.

I would stay with Logic or go for the new Mixbus by Harrison consoles. Mixbus is really good and sounds great and it´s cheap well worth the money, it´s a pro app for sure check it out. No midi though but if ´m not wrong midi in Pro Tools is´nt so hot so that can´t be why you want to use PT instead of Logic.

Delta 1010LT is authorized to run with Pro Tools M-Powered. - http://www.m-audio.com/products/en_us/Delta1010LT.html

Yes. Think is that. maybe AudioEvo needs some string to make hackintosh detect PCI card as a "authorized card". I will conctact AudioEvo programmers to ask that. :)

I'll find this Mixbus too, I don't know that...

:)

Yes maby he can fix something to make it work, seems he has a lot going on though but it does´nt hurt to ask him I guess. I bought his music software pretty ok stuff, still under devlopement as I understand but probably going to be really good so if anyone can do it it´s him.

Yes I thought also 1010LT was PT aythorized I knew Delta 1010 was, I have that one myself. I also have the 44 and a Saffire Pro 10 i/o. The 1010 and 44 well probably all of them are really good stuf, not using any of my two maudio cards at the moment though only the Saffire Pro card.

Mixbus is a collab between Harrison consoles and Ardour, pretty much Ardour with a really goodsounding intergrated mixer by Harrison. Harrison is an icon in the industry lots of good albums have been mixed on Harrison mixerboards all the way from Michael Jackson to ABBA. It´s so cheap 79,99 dollar, some kind of introduction price.

Good luck with your 1010lt and PT hope it works out for you.

Just a test how Mixbus can sound. The song is from my son i laws former rockband The Slajm Crows and was originally recorded on a harddisc recorder. Was a bitt tricky to sync all the wavs, and they where in pretty bad shape so I had to fix them and do the hard pre work and actuall mixing in Logic since I don´t have the effects and plugins I need in Mixbus yet. The mix is not finnished yet so the song is don´t know if I would call i mastered but some kind of tinkering in Mixbus I did hehe. It´s kind of tipped over a bit too in terms of panning but that´s going to be fixed.

Black Flower Head

hi-fi URL: http://www.soundclick.com/util/getplayer.m...537709&q=hi

Mixbus

http://www.harrisonconsoles.com/joomla/ind...8&Itemid=42

There´s a video too

Mixbus show's me good. I'll test it on next weekend on some sound researching.

Thanx fot this trick.

Ps. I'll currently looking for some sollution for Pro Tools + M-Audio PCI over hackint0shes. lol

:(