DSDT for Intel DP45SG motherboard

enb14

31 posts in this topic

Thank you very much everybody for your help.

I had my snow leopard working with LAN, Audio, Video, Firewire, etc. perfectly at 64bits using enb14's dsdt and the following kexts in my /Extra/Extensions

AppleIntelE1000e

IONetworkingFamily

IOAudioFamily

OSvKernDSPLib

VoodooHDA

AppleACPIPS2Nub

fakesmc

IOACPIFamily

IOPCIFamily

OpenHaltRestart

PlatformUUID

VoodooPS2Controller

And an EFI String for my two video cards in com.apple.Boot.plist

But since Lion Final release I've been trying to install OSX 10.7 using the same dsdt.aml and the same kexts in my Extra/Extensions on the Installation USB and I can't pass the [ pci configuration begin ].

I tried removing one of my videocards, unplugged all the USBs, removing the dsdt.aml, removing some kexts, but I can't even get to the welcome screen of the Lion Installation.

Does anyone has Lion on your DP45sg?

I saw a post by enb14 saying that he got past the pci configuration begin using a new dsdt.aml. Do you have Lion already? can you share your new dsdt.aml

If anyone can help me I would appreciate it soooo much.

I was about to give up and go back to snow leopard and I remembered how you guys helped me with my snow leo install.

By the way if someone wants to install snow leo on your DP45sg and is having trouble I can gladly help you.

Thank you very much enb14 for your new dsdt, I hope that for the time I can install Lion you can get the dsdt to work with USB again.

I will give it a try next week and I'll keep you posted about my Lion installation

• 5 months later...
  • 10 months later...