Striker Extreme 10.5.6 Leopard.

Jc61990

1 post in this topic

Hello. so i recently installed osx86 on my computer. specs are in sig

i used the iPC_OSx86_10_5_6_Universal_PPF5_Final iso. got it working pretty nicely.

Sound works. video works. ethernet bugs out and crashes my entire network so im using a USB WiFi adapter.

right now my only issues are, USB,Video, and my DVD burner.

lets start with usb... I plugged my iphone in and nothing. thats basically it. is there a driver i need to get my usb working? my mouse and keyboard are usb so i know it works. whats with my phone not working?

2.. video. I have a GeForce 8800GT KO 512mb video card. i installed the NVinject021-512 driver. and it was working good till now. i ran the osx86tools and pressed on the driver installer. and now my card is bugged. is there any kind good driver for this specific card? or a stable one everyone else uses?

and last. my dvd burner. i have an ASUS DRW-2014LIT SATA DVD burner. os x detecs it, but when i put a disk in, all it does is give me an error about not being able to read it.

thats about it. if theres anything you guys feel like throwing in that i should know or recommend getting. please feel free to let me know.