snow leopard on vmware workstation 7 problem

7 posts in this topic

successfully installed snow leopard on vmware workstation7. Got everything including sound,internet, graphic card running smoothly. However, snow leopard hang after several hours or sometime several ten minutes. I have to power off it. The screen saver is diabled.

Any suggestions will be appreciated.

pengdaya

successfully installed snow leopard on vmware workstation7. Got everything including sound,internet, graphic card running smoothly. However, snow leopard hang after several hours or sometime several ten minutes. I have to power off it. The screen saver is diabled.

pengdaya

Disable sleep in power setting.

pengdaya

Did you use a Snow Leopard retail image?

Did you use a Snow Leopard retail image?

I am not sure if "pengdaya" used a retail image but it is a sure fire way to get OS X to work under VM Workstation 7, thanks to all Donk's work refer to the relevent topic on this web site

VMware Mac OS X Guest Package for ESX, Workstation, Player, Server and Fusion

See you there if you need any help!

Mac SofK

pengdaya

Hello, can you help me to install SL on vmware workstation7? step by step :(

thank You very much

pengdaya

do you have some instructions posted in the forum?