hp mini 110, can't get anything but 10.5.5 to work

wonslung

2 posts in this topic

I've been trying to get 10.5.8 working on my hp mini 110 (it's the new 110-1125nr)

I've seen SEVERAL guides online but almost all of them are the same, anyways, the issue i think i'm having is that the DSDT patcher isn't working. It fails....is there anything i can do to get that to work? whenever i try to install anything but ideneb 1.3 it fails, if i try to upgrade from 10.5.5 it fails.....any help would be greatly appreciated

• 2 months later...
I've been trying to get 10.5.8 working on my hp mini 110 (it's the new 110-1125nr)

I've seen SEVERAL guides online but almost all of them are the same, anyways, the issue i think i'm having is that the DSDT patcher isn't working. It fails....is there anything i can do to get that to work? whenever i try to install anything but ideneb 1.3 it fails, if i try to upgrade from 10.5.5 it fails.....any help would be greatly appreciated

Yeah I am having the same problem with the 110-1100 CTO. I downloaded a already created .aml and that worked but I lost bluetooth and screen brightness controls. THe battery icon goes away too. So I tired flashing f.06 and that was a big mistake. I had to remove the both wifi and wwan because it said they were unsupported. So then I flashed back to f.16, except mine came with f.18 which I can't find to flash back to.

If you find anything let me know. I would like to have 10.5.8 so i can full resolution and trackspad support.

Also I need to find I can get wwan in osx. I can't find any think about it for the hp only the dell's. I did a lot of research before i bought this netbook for osx.

EDIT: I realized that the bluetooth stoped working when I installed the kext from the guide that gets most things working such as wifi.