Experiences ..Problems..Solutions .. ICH9 HD2600Xt - DG33FB board - waiting for DSMOS - Appleintelcpupowermanagement ACPI_SMC_Platformplugin waiting

teeching

3 posts in this topic

As I stated on the topic my board is dg33fb which uses Intel® G33 Express Chipset and ich 9 . I have an ATI hd2600xt pcie . 4gb ram ALC888 sound intel8256 lan .

i tried excitedly for SL and got error and errors.. looked for solutions many places scanned all SL installation here wrote few topics replies tried to find a solution for my errors ..

these were mainly ..

1.waiting for DSMOS and stops there

2.ACPI_SMC_Platformplugin waiting for service APPLEINTELCPUPOWERMANAGEMENT and stops there

3.NTFS new volume ... stops there ...

what i found as a solution and the cause of problem is YOUR GFX . the VGA card driver (kext) causes the problems . I deleted all ATI extensions and booted into a super fast but not exactly working system .. i fixed the lan (ethernet) by copying Intel82566MM.kext from my leopard to SL. Sound not working but can be fixed i guess ..

but i dont know about the ATI RADEON HD 2600 XT i tried aty_init as Netkas told but no screen res.

I wrote these to help if anyone faces those errors and if anyone can help me about HD2600xt ...

cheers and best wishes