Installing Snow Leopard over Kalyway 10.5.2 on SAME PARTITION?

Krishna21

6 posts in this topic

I've learned now how to install Snow Leopard on a different partition, SnowLeo and all..but one problem..

I have a copy of Snow Leopard ($30 DVD Copy) I bought from teh Apple Store. I'm running Kalyway 10.5.2 - and i'd like to upgrade or clean install..ON THE SAME HARD DRIVE..

(In case its needed, i"m using the Kabyl 9.2.2 Kernel)

Please help guys!!! PLEASE + THANKS :)

• 2 months later...
THANK YOU whenever I make a post, it gets 100s of views, 0 replies O.O thanks!!!

Hmm, is it just me, or does the reference not answer the question he asked? The article it points to is for new SL installs. He asked about upgrading an existing Leopard install on the same drive. How does the article answer that question at all?

• 1 year later...
Hmm, is it just me, or does the reference not answer the question he asked? The article it points to is for new SL installs. He asked about upgrading an existing Leopard install on the same drive. How does the article answer that question at all?

yup, definitely agree with you there. why start from scratch if there's a better way of upgrading from your pre-existing Kalyway (which is what i'm also trying to do)

yup, definitely agree with you there. why start from scratch if there's a better way of upgrading from your pre-existing Kalyway (which is what i'm also trying to do)

Me too. Have you had any success?