Sidescrolling Disabled??

EncodedProcess83

2 posts in this topic

hey there, ive just installed osx using blenders r1 patch. everything runs smoothly, EXCEPT for side scrolling, and any slider of any time that has to do with going horizontally... yes, a strange issue, i know. i had it with the deadmoo vmware image i dd'd also, but didnt have it on my first install of the blender patch, test3, but when reinstalling with the same patch, ive been plagued with this issue. so to elaborate further on that, anytime i use the scrollbars or any slider [volume, etc] in an APP, it always returns to the far left once i release the mouse button. when i do this in system prefs, everything works just fine. the app thats most experiencing this is iTunes. the sidescrolling thing goes to the left, the volume switches to all the way decreased when i change it [i have audio working perfectly, so its not a missing kext].

id appreciate any help from anybody, since this is getting pretty annoying!! thanks in advance

It's the same way with me. I can't do any horizontal scrolling; I've tried PPC Preview, Deer Park, and Camino. It's really annoying on detailed pictures. Does anyone know how to fix this?

Essentially, when I scroll right using the bottom scrollbar, it snaps right back to the left after I lift the mouse button. Same thing with the arrow keys. I have no idea why.