sd32g2 SL

mega

14 posts in this topic

Anyone running snow leopard on a SD32G2 yet?

I'm workingon mine, used some instructions from this post..

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=181903

Trying to first get it booting before I work on audio/video, I've got my existing patched dsdt.aml for now, but I'm getting stuck crashing on first booth with -v -x32

here's the crash message, anyone have any suggestions632233366_ncvgr-L.jpg?

The solution was boot with just -v dont use -x32

now to work on sound and lan

Anyone running snow leopard on a SD32G2 yet?

I'm workingon mine, used some instructions from this post..

http://www.insanelymac.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=181903

Trying to first get it booting before I work on audio/video, I've got my existing patched dsdt.aml for now, but I'm getting stuck crashing on first booth with -v -x32

here's the crash message, anyone have any suggestions632233366_ncvgr-L.jpg?

The solution was boot with just -v dont use -x32

now to work on sound and lan

Check this one for SD32G5.

Download the provided file. Unzip it, all you need is the Extra folder. Put it in your SL root. Also, Chameleon 2.0 RC1 is required.

Video/Audio/Network all work. But, Network only work in 32-bit.

Check this one for SD32G5.

Download the provided file. Unzip it, all you need is the Extra folder. Put it in your SL root. Also, Chameleon 2.0 RC1 is required.

Video/Audio/Network all work. But, Network only work in 32-bit.

in that zip, I dont see any files in /Extra the preboot.dmg is where I should be looking right?

Now online with it, I have to boot with -x32 to load skge.kext (and I have to manually kextload it)

still no sound, but getting there.

Anyone have any problems migrating by restoring a time machine backup? I got spammed by lots of errors in the console logs when I tried, I may just reinstall the appps I actually use

Now online with it, I have to boot with -x32 to load skge.kext (and I have to manually kextload it)

still no sound, but getting there.

Anyone have any problems migrating by restoring a time machine backup? I got spammed by lots of errors in the console logs when I tried, I may just reinstall the appps I actually use

1. That dsdt.aml is for on-board GMA950 (means efi-string embedded, no kext required)

2. Download this file, unzip, and put in your /Extra/Extensions. No need to load skge.kext manually and audio works.

1. That dsdt.aml is for on-board GMA950 (means efi-string embedded, no kext required)

2. Download this file, unzip, and put in your /Extra/Extensions. No need to load skge.kext manually and audio works.

These kexts made the sound work thanks!

still no network, it knows the chip is there, but it says that it's not connected to the lan cable

would one of you PLEASE put install step by step for me please i am a noob but a quick learner, i have sg33g5 with intel core 2 quad and no video card..... i had snow leopard running in 32bit mode with audio a couple days ago but tried to reinstall with no success,, all your help is appreciated

would one of you PLEASE put install step by step for me please i am a noob but a quick learner, i have sg33g5 with intel core 2 quad and no video card..... i had snow leopard running in 32bit mode with audio a couple days ago but tried to reinstall with no success,, all your help is appreciated

Follow the guide I linked to in the beginning of the thread, but use the kexts & dsdt.aml from ppg instead of those provided by the guide in the /extra/extensions folder

• 2 weeks later...