Solver Here: Graphics Problems Retail Installation

SpeedCat1995

6 posts in this topic

Hi!

I´m currently trieing to install a Retail copy on my Dell Latitude D830 got everything working ecept Graphics:+

In Kalyway i can use Nvinject NVkush or Chameleon 2 RC 2 in "Graphics Mode" without any problems. But when i trie to install Nvinject or Nvkush in Retail i get the screen that tells me to restart y Computer. So i thourht using the Graphics optin from CHameleon but that gives me the same! Can anybody Help me Please???!!! :)

I´ve booted with -v and took a picture!

Picture!!!!!

Edited by SpeedCat1995

Will it actually boot?

What is your GFX card model?

When i don´t select the Graphics option in Chameleon installer and don´t installa any GFX Driver it´s booting!

My GFX is a Nvidia Quadro NVS 135M

Thanks for the replay!

Jeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

I´ve got the solution:

1st. Get my nv* files that i copied from the Kalyway 10.5.2 DVD (Klick Here)

2nd Navigate to /System/Library/Extensions now type nv in the serch box and under the serch box pick extensions. It will show you 7 Files Delete them!(maybe make a bakeup before)

3rd Again go in the Extensions folder and copy all the files from my zip into it( (you have to type your password!)

...After a while it will tell you something like couldn´t use Kernel-Extension. Just klick OK

4th Open DiskUtilitie(found in Progams/Utilities/) select your OSX partition and klick Repair Permissions it will take a few minutes, be patient! This is important it will not work without!

Finally Reboot and see if it´s working!

I tried this with Chameleon 2 RC2 and selected the Graphics option at the Installation of it!

Maybe this also works with Nvinject/NVKush!

If you think i made allot of spelling mistakes or Grammatikal mistakes: I´m born in 1995 so I´m just 14 Years!!!! lol(and i´m German)

So have fun I hope it works for you!!!!

Jeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

I´ve got the solution:

1st. Get my nv* files that i copied from the Kalyway 10.5.2 DVD (Klick Here)

2nd Navigate to /System/Library/Extensions now type nv in the serch box and under the serch box pick extensions. It will show you 7 Files Delete them!(maybe make a bakeup before)

3rd Again go in the Extensions folder and copy all the files from my zip into it( (you have to type your password!)

...After a while it will tell you something like couldn´t use Kernel-Extension. Just klick OK

4th Open DiskUtilitie(found in Progams/Utilities/) select your OSX partition and klick Repair Permissions it will take a few minutes, be patient! This is important it will not work without!

Finally Reboot and see if it´s working!

I tried this with Chameleon 2 RC2 and selected the Graphics option at the Installation of it!

Maybe this also works with Nvinject/NVKush!

If you think i made allot of spelling mistakes or Grammatikal mistakes: I´m born in 1995 so I´m just 14 Years!!!! lol(and i´m German)

So have fun I hope it works for you!!!!

Glad to see a young person enjoying making OS X run on x86.....and even better using OS X..... :unsure: