Ipod Sync

weewake

5 posts in this topic

Hi, I have a new ipod classic and have been using it with my macbook pro. Everything was good till yesterday when i synced my ipod with another pc and lost all data. Right now there are few music files which are im not able to delete from the ipod, says error code -61. Dont know what to do! Any suggestions to respore my ipod and sync my data again in my macbook? Would much appreciate feedback!

If all your music is still in iTunes on your Mac then.....

Restore your iPod to factory settings with the Restore function, then resync..

SticMAC

Tried this but even after restoring my macbook does not read the ipod when connected although the itunes comes on not recognizing my ipod on itunes. There is some music which im unable to delete from the ipod which is on windows format, says error code 61 when i try and delete these files.

Tried this but even after restoring my macbook does not read the ipod when connected although the itunes comes on not recognizing my ipod on itunes. There is some music which im unable to delete from the ipod which is on windows format, says error code 61 when i try and delete these files.

Format it in Disk Utility and then restore it. I've done this countless times. :D

• 7 months later...